Thursday, December 13, 2018

Mermaids and Myrtle Beach, Spring Break 18

We got to see some mermaids at the VA Aquarium!












games and prizes

hand painting
my car got broken into, so I had to be finger printed to exclude mine from the investigation...the officers that showed up were really great
we, of course, had to go to the zoo






the Neptune statue at VA beach



yes, I take pictures of my kids sleeping because they are so cute
then it was off to Myrtle beach
and the Pirates' Voyage dinner show


and after we had to act it out
North Myrtle Beach, right outside our hotel












family portrait...






 Ripley's Aquarium










and we ended with the mermaid show at Ripley's Aquarium



This pose reminded me of the Norfolk mermaid. We had such a great time at Myrtle Beach, we decided to go back in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment