Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun Photos

I am officially a soccer mom and it is awesome. I remember when our daughter was still just a baby wondering if she was ever going to walk and now she is playing soccer.
My sweet boy was so excited to have an outing with just he and mom, he was all smiles. I couldn't help but being all smiles myself just seeing him so happy.
I laughed as I came across this picture the other night. A little while back as my husband and I came up the stairs to go to bed we found our son camped out and asleep in the hallway. He was so cute we had to get a photo of it.

Our children have been investigating some of the wildlife here in Okinawa. By wildlife I mean the really big bugs.
This is our kids favorite place to play, a pirate ship on the local beach.
Our daughter got the special treat of being picked up from school by dad. They walked home together past my husbands favorite spot of jungle. It really is amazing scenery.

1 comment:

  1. Big dumb google just deleted my comment I spent the last 5 minutes carefully crafting.

    So here's the summary:

    My kids are crazy.

    Hope you're having a great time.

    I miss the posse somethin fierce.

    be good.

    addie.

    ReplyDelete