Monday, February 21, 2011

And So It Begins


Today is a day that shall not soon be forgotten. After requests by several friends and family members we have finally started a blog. Now I am sure you are all wondering about the title of this blog so I shall explain. Many years ago I saw a sign that claimed "Home is where the toothbrush is". I am very happy to say that I have found this statement to be a very fitting description of my life and thus the title.

As many of you may or may not know, my family and I currently reside on a small island with the Pacific Ocean to our east and the East China Sea to our west. It is here I will happily keep my tooth brush until another adventure of travel and intrigue shall take my tooth brush else where. If you would like, feel free to follow along as we take these adventures or even on those that do not require the relocation of my toothbrush.


* Warning The Toothbrush Memoir may contain opinions and points of view that could cause temporary to permanent mental distortion or a fabulous sense of enlightenment.


I know most people look at blogs to see the photos so I will enclose a couple from the some of the adventures we have had since we have been here. The first I consider to be one of my husbands greatest travel accomplishments, it took place in the Sea-Tac air port and I call it "The Leaning Tower of Luggage".

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment