Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Lazy Saturday

So, we had a pretty rough week this past week. We were confined to our house due to the flu. It ran wild through our house and we weren't sure we could ever come back from the disturbing things we witnessed. So when Saturday rolled around we slept.... and slept. When we finally decided to face what we were praying would be our first flu free day in some time, half the day was gone. So with out some great plan of exploration mapped out for the weekend, we decided to use our fall back, the beach. We go there a lot. It is close, free and we have never encountered more than two other families their at any given visit. ( Of course it is still winter here.) So this is how we like to spend out free time when we aren't off exploring.

*Below are some pictures I couldn't think of captions for. So I thought it would be fun to see what you all come up with. The pictures are numbered s so just put down the number for the picture your captioning and lets hear it. I know you have something funny to say. The boy is preparing for his future calling as the captain of a pirate ship. Seriously, he runs around saying ARRRRR and sleeps with a toy sword. Now, it would seem he has finally found a ship to call his own, however it is a fixer upper.




Our girl loves the ocean, I think secretly she believes she is a mermaid, that is until a piece of seaweed touches her. She is terrified of the seaweed.



I had to stand behind the boy because he enjoyed letting the current pull him back into the ocean and there is a tiny drop off behind me, however it wouldn't feel so tiny to him.




1





2







The three of us were a little excited to get to the water and couldn't waite for dad, he chose to document this.






As my cute husband would tell you, this is where my brain lives. I can't disagree with that statement. It's just nice that now my mind and body have been reunited and can finally live in the same place.








3










4









5











It was a good day.













1 comment:

  1. Guys, I don't know if I can take this.......homesickness has set in. I'm on the next plane! Maybe following this blog isn't such a good idea?:) You look like you're having so much fun!! I'm so glad......the kids are way too cute as always!

    ReplyDelete