Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More of Okinawa World

Oh sure the jungles are beautiful, lush green plants and flowers that will woo your senses. However, Okinawa World taught us why we don't go playing in the jungle........

Meet the Habu, although I hope I never do in the wild, and our good friend but not his, the mongoose.


This is a Habu pit. I've also notice several bars and shops with this same title around here, none of which seem appealing for all the same reasons.



Snakes don't usually bother me, then again neither do butterflies, but a pile of anything lying all over each other is disturbing especially when it can kill you.




Ah nothing like exotic tropical ice cream to sooth the nerves and the soul. Yes, my family prefers to eat rather than be eatin. Ice cream is a pleasant reminder of where we sit on the food chain.






No comments:

Post a Comment