Friday, August 19, 2011

The Baby

Here he is our sweet baby boy. Here are some of the pictures we have taken of him during this first week of his life. We hope they put a smile on your face as they have ours.

He already makes the cutest and funniest faces. We have been lucky to catch some of our favorite expressions on camera.
No we did not feed him a lemon to get him to make this face.
The face of judgement.
The smirk.
The feed me fists.
The "few, that was a close one".
"This bores me."
The smile

During our baby's first check up we were told that his billieruben levels are too high so they sent us home with a lamp for him to sleep on. My husband calls it the light saber lamp, I think the reason is pretty obvious.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos.. can I steal a couple for my post that I did on him the other day? Promise and cross my heart, no names.

    T had a "light" too when he came home. We called it his "tanning bed."

    XXOO's to the family. We love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Smirk" looks strangely familiar Jason.

    I guess I forgot that things were so close. It's just nuts to think you already have another nino.

    Michelle is big and pregnant. We're looking sometime around mid November which if it did happen would be cool because then we'd have a birthday in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb and March. Party through the whole stinking winter.

    We miss you guys tremendously and hope all is well out there. Congratulations on the little guy. He's a looker and we're all very proud of you.

    Addie.

    ReplyDelete