Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Halloween (last party before the movers)

In the midst of our move to Oklahoma in a couple of weeks we have been a little busy. Even so, now that they are almost a month old, we wanted to share some Halloween pics.
 This was us. Our daughter was Princess Sofia the First, I was R from Warm Bodies and my wife was a mad scientist along with Spidey and a dragon.
 
 
 P Chang exchanged his head for the occasion.
 The youth had been begging for a party and my wife threw an amazing Halloween party for them.
Great games and our kids got to stay up with them, so they were ecstatic.
 P Chang is Pumpkin Head Harvey
 hats and glasses from Grandma
 oh yeah
spooooky

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you guys were moving back to the States! I know it's sad for you, but great for all of us. Hopefully this will mean more trips to Utah in your future. I would love for our kids (and Nick's) to really get to know each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you and the family!!! Counting down the days. :)

    ReplyDelete